Rajasthan School Principal Recruitment 2016 Notification for 1855 Vacancies in Higher Secondary Schools

By | November 14, 2016

Rajasthan School Principal Recruitment 2016 Notification for 1855 Vacancies in Higher Secondary  Schools

Rajasthan Principal Recruitment 2016  download notification  for Higher Secondary School Principal direct recruitment bharti 2016.  Applicants may apply through online  application form before last date.  Ther are total number of vacancies are 1855.

Rajasthan Principal Teacher Recruitment 2016 Notification

Dear candidates here is a good news, Rajasthan state doing first time in the state to edit rules  for direct recruitment of Principal in Senior Secondary  Schools. Rajasthan state education department is now preparing  to declare notification or advertisement said by Vinod Mital on 20/03/2016 in local news press.  These principal posts are  fill by some of experience/promotion  bases and some of post are fill by direct recruitment youths.  These post till now  are filled by promotion by now 75%  of total posts  will fill only promotion based and remaining 25% will  be filled by direct bharti.   All the candidates may apply  through online  application form on or before the closing date.

Rajasthan Higher Secondary School Principal Recruitment 2016

There are total higher secondary schools are 9588 in  Rajasthan state.  There are total 7733 posts are working in their best duty work by 1855 posts are vacant for new recruitment posts. So these posts are filled by 75%  promotion and 25% by direct bharti procedure.  Because recruiting youth on higher posts to increase quality of students  education in  Higher Study level.

Rajasthan Principal Teaching Recruitment 2016

Rajasthan state education department  recently held  written exam for 15000 third grade teacher recruitment.  The written exam was finished through REET 2015-2016.  Also in 2013 higher Secondary  school head master bharti process is almost done.  Headmaster bharti qualification  was five year experience and B.Ed  or Graduation certificate.  Interested  candidates may be tuned with us for lets  check all updates regarding Rajasthan higher secondary principal recruitment 2016.

Recruitment details  for Rajathan Principal posts year 2016

Name of the Department :  Rajasthan Higher Secondary School Teaching Vibhag.

Name of the Post:  Principal

Total Number of posts : 1855

Onlne  form start:  Online application form
Notification  declaration date :  Update soon

Application Form  Send online

Rajasthan Principal Teacher Recruitment 2016
Online  application form Rajasthan Principal  teaching Recruitment 2016

For more details /information please check the official website  available here

http://rajshiksha.gov.in/

By Promotion 75 %

Direct Bharti 25%

Rajasthan-School-principal-Vacancy

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *